Saturday, March 30, 2013

Thankful

After several weeks of inability to drive much (some times not at all), it is looking like maybe I can drive again!  It required getting both my car and my body back into suitable condition to drive.  I am so grateful for those who helped me with figuring out the problem with the car and getting it fixed (especially my brother!).  I am also very grateful for the assistance in getting my body back into shape to drive again...at least for now.  I am grateful to be off of the medications that were causing the most difficulty and to have pain levels decreased enough to be able to manage slightly longer drives than being limited to local area only.

Also, a HUGE thank you to all who provided rides in the meantime when I could not drive or my car was not drivable!!!!  This was such an encouragement to me.  

It is the little things that matter.  If for no other reason than that it teaches me to appreciate what I do have, the constant physical challenges truly are a blessing.  Sometimes, it can be hard to view them this way, but I do believe God has a reason in all He allows.  I'm trying to see the positive in all.  Having lost some abilities temporarily and others permanently has taught me to be grateful for what I do have and not complain about what I do not have.  God is sufficient in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment