Thursday, August 11, 2011

Random Thoughts

No rhyme or reason to the following...just things I have been thinking about. Please do not judge me based on the chaotic list below!

One year ago today I had been evacuated from my apartment by boat due to the severe flooding. I am so grateful for the generous hospitality of family and friends! Also, for the drier weather this year. =)

Two years ago today I had moved to Iowa three days previously and was reviewing last minute things and then relaxing by crocheting before taking the dietetic registration exam the next morning. (I passed!)

Have to be at the hospital early in the morning for some testing…hoping it gives some insight and answers. (Won’t know results until next week.)

Thinking: 2 years ago I was preparing for a major exam the next morning. Now I am contemplating medical testing in the morning. I think I would rather take another board exam or a test for school than undergo yet another medical test...ready for a break. (And potentially facing more testing depending on how my recalcitrant body responds to a current medication trial.)

Super tired. First day without a nap in awhile.

Feeling like everything is out of control...waiting on others before I can proceed-with anything.

Grateful that when I am overwhelmed and things seem crazy and out of control, that God is there. He knows how I feel. He still has everything under control. All I need to do is simply trust. However, while simple, this is not easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment