Friday, August 19, 2011

Update

A huge thank you to all who have been praying for me and for the arrangements that have needed to be made/confirmed.

In way of an update:
-I found out it is fine for me to go ahead and start the Pain Management Program 8/29/11. I will be in Omaha for three weeks for it. I called UNMC (University of Nebraska Medical Center) to confirm this will work and they are working on room arrangements.
-I have more endoscopy this coming week and thus will miss most of a day of work. (Because of both procedure and sedation.)

Prayer requests:
-that the fatty acid protocol I have been working on will cooperate and allow us to move forward with actual analysis. There are people who can do the work in my absence-provided the protocol is ready.
-that I am able to get enough done this next week to be able to leave things for 3 weeks without worrying about anything.

Praise:
-answered prayer regarding timing for the pain management program!
-a sister who is able to come back with me this week and take me to and from the scope appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment