Saturday, August 6, 2011

UNMC Update

I had another appointment at UNMC (University of Nebraska Medical Center) this week. This was an evaluation for the Pain Management Program. I was informed afterward that I do meet qualifications for the program and they think they can help me better manage the pain and to become more effective and efficient. I would need to be in Omaha for 3-4 weeks depending on how details work out. Housing is provided on the UNMC campus. I was excited after seeing more of the program. This really seems like it might work. This was an encouraging answer to prayer! Now, the challenge and prayer request is figuring out scheduling on my end in light of their available openings. All is in God’s hands. He will work out scheduling as is best. I must trust Him even while working to coordinate, figure things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment