Friday, April 12, 2013

Pretty in Pink

I am very late in announcing this via blog, but I have a new niece!  Olivia Michelle was born March 6 and is a sweet, adorable little girl!

Olivia's mommy graciously sent me some recent pictures of Olivia with the afghan I crocheted for her.  My camera does not work reliably, thus I have no pictures of my own. Besides, when I get to see Olivia, I'd rather hold her than photograph her! 


Here is Olivia at 5 weeks old.



Yes, I really did make her blanket in just under a month!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Beautiful! Precious! Snuggly! Chunk 'o Love! All come to mind :) What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the afghan is beautiful! I really like the color and the frilly edging... looks nice 'n soft too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Em!!! She is adorable and so fun to cuddle. :)

    ReplyDelete