Saturday, June 12, 2010

Strength comes from God

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

This is going to need to continue to be my motto. There is no way I can make it without His help. I have come through several very intense weeks where I am putting in a lot of extra hours at work and there is also a lot going on outside of work. I am struggling with a lot of fear, but trying to trust God fully and not allow my fear to interfere with His perfect plan for me. I need to rest in the Lord and allow Him to have His way. God is sovereign and good no matter how things may appear-I must simply trust!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of ther verse that I find myself quoting soooo often throughout the day- especially painful ones! Isn't it so neat how years ago God knew that these were the very verses that would be encouraging to us though our own personal struggles?! I think that's a marvelous sign of a LOVING heavenly Father

    ReplyDelete