Monday, June 21, 2010

God's Grace

God’s grace. God’s grace is what keeps me going in spite of pain. His grace is what gives me the ability to smile when hurting. God’s grace is responsible for who I am and all I do. In my own strength, I am nothing, but by God’s grace I can do all He asks of me.

God has truly given me the strength and grace to keep relying on Him one moment at a time. He has taught me so much of Himself and given me a new appreciation for the sufferings of others. My "suffering" does not even come close to what the Lord Jesus endured-on my behalf.

1 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie!
    Rachaelle Curran here! I am so glad I found this... I would love to keep up with you! The Lord bless you for continuing on with Him, even in the face of pain. Write me sometime!
    bobnrachaeller1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you!!
    That is such an encouraging verse

    ReplyDelete