Monday, August 20, 2012

Fall Semester 2012


Here I am at yet another school year. I have been through an intensely busy summer, with absolutely no break or vacation.

Honestly, I am physically, mentally, emotionally exhausted after an intense summer and no break.  However, I also know this is the way God allowed things to work. I also know His grace is sufficient and that He meets every need.  If I lack something, then I obviously don't need it right now.  Because, He is sufficient for all, there is no cause to worry about the school year or how worn down and burnt out I am.  Instead, I must give Him thanks and praise for carrying me through the summer and rely on Him for strength to go forward.  

2 comments:

  1. Amen. I was self centered the other day (okie dokie, maybe more than "just" the other day) and felt like eating worms. your recipe on the previous post looks more inviting than worms. So does an all sufficient Christ for that matter. Focus, focus, focus. Thanks, thanks, thanks. I am indeed thankful for a God that loves me and helps me work through my weakness so I might see that my strength is truly in him.
    prayerfully, ken

    ReplyDelete