Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Life is interesting...

...and apparently never boring, calm, quiet, peaceful.  I would happily settle for "boring" in place of the continual excitement of unpredictability. 


I feel as if I am sorting through the aftermath (on multiple fronts, really).  There is nothing quite so anti-climactic as pushing really hard toward a difficult goal, literally draining all resources and then having the goal postponed (feels like: taken away) at the last moment...and delayed for over a month.  I am now bearing the physical, emotional, mental consequences of the push without the rewards...or at least that is how things appear.  I am the sickest I have been in quite some time...and still facing large amounts of work that needs to be done.  There are a lot of positive things about this change, but I still need some time to adjust and to get used the major change in plans.  


And, yes, I am aware I have not posted in a VERY long time.  See above info about pushing very hard toward a goal.  I figured if I did not have time to sleep, I most certainly did NOT have time for Facebook or blogging.  Hence my apparent absence from both for awhile.  I admit, I did once in awhile glance briefly, but did not try to post or keep up with anything.  Things are still really busy and will be, but hopefully, I can bring things back to a better balance now that some of the intensity is gone.  

Regardless of recent circumstances, I know beyond all doubt that God is in control and that He lovingly orchestrates things to best meet my ultimate needs.  Even in the recent chaos, I could and can feel Him supporting and sustaining me.  He is good and faithful in all He does.  

No comments:

Post a Comment