Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Recent Happenings

Here is what I have been up to recently:

~finished MY afghan!  It has been in process for 2-3 years but kept being put aside to finish baby afghans for gifts.  (Babies don't wait for completion of other projects. Also, my afghan is much larger than the size I make for baby blankets.) As you can see, my afghan matches the carpet very nicely.


 ~received a full-sized electronic keyboard for Christmas!  I have missed playing piano so much.  I am so excited to have access to play again!


 ~rearranged my living room furniture!  I never rearrange furniture unless I get something new or get rid of something. The keyboard shown above necessitated some rearranging of my living room.

Before

After


*Note: as usual, the dates on the photos are wrong.  Although, these are only off in the year; add 6 years, and the date is fine.  I still cannot remember how to reset the date and still have batteries that don't hold charge very long. 



No comments:

Post a Comment